Local drop-off points
Regretfully, the St Kilda Mums board and I have made the decision to stay closed for donations until further notice. Following the government's advice to strictly limit travel outside the home, and for the safety of our staff, this measure is unavoidable at this time. As an organisation our staff are still working hard to help families in need access vital nursery equipment and other necessary items. Thanks for sticking with us.
Jessica Macpherson OAM
Our local drop points are our volunteers' homes
If you cannot make it to our premises during our collection times please just email us. We have volunteers in Anakie, Bannockburn, Barwon Heads, Lara, Leopold, Ocean Grove, Torquay, Waurn Ponds and Werribee.
Please email us a list of what you wish to donate (so we can be sure we can rehome it all) and your suburb and we can put you in touch with them.
- Our volunteers may not be able to pick up from your house.
- Please contact them to make a time to drop your donation off to them.
- Please do not leave anything outside a volunteer's home without their express permission to do so - every time you donate.
- Please never pass on a volunteer's address.
- If you only have a small amount to donate you might like to post a parcel to PO Box 8203, Newtown VIC 3220.
We would love you to spread the word about Geelong Mums but please ask your friends to contact us directly so we can advise on individual donations. Thank you!