Volunteer with your School
We welcome school groups on Thursday afternoons for two hours.
If however you are aged between 15-17 years, and would like to volunteer as an individual, rather than a school group, please register with this link.
Your students will learn about the need for safe prams and warm clothing. We explain some of the causes of disadvantage of the people we help. We also provide feedback we have received from social workers and families.
Some of the activities your students may do:
- cleaning and safety checking items such as high chairs, prams and cots
- sorting and packing clothing and toys
- preparing toiletry packs
- preparing linen packs
- Students must be in Year 9 or above.
- Maximum of 15 students with one teacher to every five students.
- Booking requests should be made by school staff.
- Payment of $800 for a group of 15 students to help cover the costs associated with hosting your group
- Session time 9:30am - 2:30pm
We are always in great need of the following items. We would be grateful to receive a donation of the following goods when you volunteer with us:
- newborn nappies
- baby wipes
- new underwear up to child size 12
- new socks up to child size 12
If you are student looking to volunteer for your school, but as an individual, then please complete this form.