Volunteer with your School
We welcome school groups on Thursday afternoons for two hours.
Your students will learn about the need for safe prams and warm clothing. We explain some of the causes of disadvantage of the people we help. We also provide feedback we have received from social workers and families.
Some of the activities your students may do:
- cleaning and safety checking items such as high chairs, prams and cots
- sorting and packing clothing and toys
- preparing toiletry packs
- preparing linen packs
- Students must be in Year 9 or above.
- Maximum of 15 students with one teacher to every five students.
- Booking requests should be made by school staff.
Geelong Mums is always in great need of the following items and would be grateful to receive a donation of any of the following goods when your school attends:
- baby wipes
- new underwear up to child size 16
- new socks up to child size 16
- new or excellent used condition pyjamas up to child size 16