We collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
A future where we share more, waste less and care for every child
We exist to provide safety, opportunity and dignity for children and families in Victoria.
To ensure children and families are happy, healthy and safe. This is possible when families can provide their children with the best possible foundation in life.
For each other. For the earth. For ourselves.
We thrive when we share, and support each other.
We are transparent in our work.
We strive for excellence to maximise impact.
Our Guiding Principles
• We will work with and support existing social services and maternal health workers;
• We will not duplicate the work of these existing social services but endeavour to add value to these services;
• We will ensure that the criteria for recipient eligibility is determined by social service agencies and not by Geelong Mums;
• We will ensure that all goods donated are of a good quality, in working condition, and adhere to the appropriate Australian safety standards (ie. we would use the goods ourselves);
• We give everything as a gift with no expectation of return;
• We seek to save the earth's precious resources by rehoming, recycling, reusing and repurposing as much as possible;
• We will work with partners and supporters who share our values and goals.