When you become a monthly donor, you do even more to help families.
Your monthly support allows us to help families who are in urgent need today, as well as plan for a future where we can help every child in Victoria who needs us.
The difference $25 can make
Many families in crisis struggle to buy new nursery equipment or clothing for their children. And often they don’t have support network who can pass on second-hand essentials.
With your $25, our incredible team of volunteers, and generous donations of pre-loved baby gear, we can give a family everything they need. Our monthly donor program is called 'Give to Grow' - by giving on a monthly basis, you are helping Geelong Mums grow in response to the increasing need for support from families in crisis.
Receiving your donation every month means that not only can we help families who need us today, but also that we can put in place long-term plans to grow. Plans that will allow us help more families, support families in every corner of Victoria, and waste less, share more and care for every child.
By contributing just $25 a month your donation will help to provide:
- A safe and clean cot for a baby to sleep in.
- Essential items such car seats, clothing and linen packs, or a breast pump for a new mum.
- Funds to purchase spare parts to help us to fix and rehome pre-loved prams, meaning that a mum can attend medical appointments, walk with her older children to school, or simply get out into her community.
- Our volunteers with training on how to clean and safety-assess all donated infant equipment and clothing.
- Support for major and unavoidable costs such as the purchase of nursery equipment when we don’t have enough pre-loved items to give to families, or our rent and bills.
- Peace of mind and a helping hand for struggling families with young children.
Your donation will be processed securely every month, providing you with a safe and easy way to make an ongoing difference to families in need. When you become a Give to Grow supporter, we will keep you up-to-date with our regular email newsletters, reports on your impact, and we will invite you to visit our premises for a tour so you can see first-hand the difference you are making. You will receive a tax statement of your donations at the end of the financial year. If you would like more information, please contact our fundraising team.
You can give the precious gift of a safe start in life by joining our Give to Grow program as a monthly donor. Thank you.