All Geelong Mums, Eureka Mums and St Kilda Mums employment opportunities open to external candidates are promoted on this page.
Social Service Coordinator (part time)
About the role
The Social Service Coordinator is responsible for the growth, development and management of key working relationships with social workers and maternal and child health nurses in the provision of safe and quality material aid for babies and children.
Benefits of working for Geelong Mums
Geelong Mums is a family-friendly organsiation that provides:
- salary packaging
- purchased leave options
Skills and Experiences
- Demonstrate your ability to maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values.
- Demonstrate your ability to organise, manage and prioritise multiple tasks and manage conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrated your competence in Canvas, Google docs, Microsoft Office applications (or similar software) and Salesforce (or similar CRM).
- Knowledge of Workplace Health & Safety principles and practises.
- First Aid Training.
- Promote and adhere to the Guiding Principles, Belief and Mission of Geelong Mums at all times.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding information on beneficiaries, partners, donors, volunteers and staff.
- Work collaboratively with staff and volunteers.
- Communicate politely, professionally and effectively at all times.
To apply for this position please download a copy of the position description and send a cover letter, CV and response to the key competencies to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 31 August.
For more information please contact Geelong Mums General Manager Julia Roache on 0417032825.
Before applying for any role with our organisation, we invite you to visit us, and see first hand what we do. Thank you!