Our mission is to rehome pre-loved nursery goods to support Victorian families in need
while saving the earth’s precious resources.
Our Vision is a future where we waste less, share more and care for every child.
For each other. For the earth. For ourselves.
We live and thrive in a community who shares and supports each other.
We are transparent in our work and strive for excellence in everything we do.
Our Guiding Principles
• We will work with and support existing social services and maternal health workers;
• We will not duplicate the work of these existing social services but endeavour to add value to these services;
• We will ensure that the criteria for recipient eligibility is determined by social service agencies and not by Geelong Mums;
• We will ensure that all goods donated are of a good quality, in working condition, and adhere to the appropriate Australian safety standards (ie. we would use the goods ourselves);
• We give everything as a gift with no expectation of return;
• We seek to save the earth's precious resources by rehoming, recycling, reusing and repurposing as much as possible;
• We will work with partners and supporters who share our values and goals.