Volunteer with usEvery small job that is done saves another item ending up in landfill and helps another family out.
Geelong Mums operates on the generosity and talent of our volunteers and all contributions of time are valuable. We need help with all sorts of tasks big and small:
- Safety checking prams, cots, highchairs, portacots, car restraints etc
- Accepting and sorting donations as they come in
- Meeting with social workers to help them choose the best items for their families
- Sorting donations and making up linen and clothing bags
- We also need help in the office with general administration tasks
Sign up to be a volunteer!
If you are keen to get involved please email us with a quick summary of your skills and interests. We will invite you along to the next induction so you can meet some of the team and see what we do first hand. Please don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter also.
Upcoming Volunteer Inductions
Wednesday 19th July 7-8pm
Wednesday 16th August 7-8pm
Wednesday 13th September 7-8pm
Wednesday 18th October 7-8pm
Wednesday 15th November 7-8pm
Wednesday 13th December 7-8pm
Geelong Mums is a member of Volunteering Victoria.