Volunteer with usEvery small job that is done saves another item ending up in landfill and helps another family out.
Geelong Mums operates on the generosity and talent of our volunteers and all contributions of time are valuable. We need help with all sorts of tasks big and small:
- Safety checking prams, cots, highchairs, portacots, car restraints etc
- Accepting and sorting donations as they come in
- Meeting with social workers to help them choose the best items for their families
- Sorting donations and making up linen and clothing bags
- We also need help in the office with general administration tasks
Sign up to be a volunteer!
If you are keen to get involved please email us with a quick summary of your skills and interests. We will invite you along to the next induction so you can meet some of the team and see what we do first hand. Please don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter also.
Upcoming Volunteer Inductions
Wednesday 15 February, 7pm - 8pm
Wednesday 15 March, 7pm - 8pm
Wednesday 12 April, 7pm to 8pm
Wednesday 17 May, 7pm to 8pm
Wednesday 14 June, 7pm to 8pm
Geelong Mums is a member of Volunteering Victoria.