Our monthly donor program is called 'Give to Grow' - by giving on a monthly basis, you are helping Geelong Mums grow in response to the increasing need for support from families in crisis.
Receiving your donation every month means that not only can we support families that need our help right now, but we can also put in place long-term plans to grow our impact - plans that will allow us to grow community support, expand our reach into regional Victoria, and continously improve and innovate the way we help families.
By contributing just $25 a month your donation will help to provide:
- A safe and clean cot for a baby to sleep in.
- Essential items such as a child car restraint for safe travel, clothing and linen packs for young children, or a breast pump for a new mum.
- Funds to purchase spare parts to help us to fix and rehome pre-loved prams, meaning that a Mum can attend medical appointments, walk with her older children to school, or simply get out into her community.
- Our volunteers with training on how to clean and safety-assess all donated infant equipment and clothing.
- Support for major and unavoidable costs such as the purchase of nursery equipment when we don’t have enough pre-loved items to give to families, or our rent and bills.
- Peace of mind and a helping hand for struggling families with young children.
Your donation will be processed securely every month, providing you with a safe and easy way to make an ongoing difference to families in need. When you become a Give to Grow supporter, we will keep you up-to-date with our regular email newsletters, reports on your impact, and we will invite you to visit our warehouse for a tour so you can see first-hand the difference you are making. You will receive a tax statement of your donations at the end of the financial year. If you would like more information, please contact our fundraising team.
Thank you for supporting our Give to Grow program and giving the precious gift of a safe start to the children of families in crisis.