How to get help if your family is affected by the bushfires.

Support from the State Government: 
The State Government has announced they have made support available to affected communities via Support Coordinators. You can read more here
Affected Victorians can access a support coordinator by contacting their local council, visiting a recovery centre or calling 1800 560 760. Information about recovery centre locations and opening hours can be found at
We recommend contacting your local Support Coordinator as the best way to start accessing the support you need.  

How we can help: 
If you have been affected by the bushfires and require nursery equipment, clothing, linen, toiletries, nappies, books or toys for a child or children in your care, we can help you via a local social service agency. We currently have relationships with a number of agencies in East, Central and Southern Gippsland, the Latrobe region and Yarram District.
We ask that you make contact with one of these social service agencies and they will get in touch with us on your behalf. If you are struggling to establish your best local support you can call us on 1300 789 509 and we will get back to you with a suggested social service in your area.

Support from other organisations: 
The following organisations are also providing support to people affected by the bushfires: