Who we helpGeelong Mums supports children and parents experiencing hardship.
We provide material aid in practical partnership with maternal child health nurses and social service agencies. All donations go directly to the families that they support, and each item to someone who specifically needs it.
We do not support individuals or families directly. If you are expecting a baby or need help now you can ask your maternal child health nurse to contact us on your behalf.
If you are a health professional or work for a social service agency and would like to find out more about our service please read our Collection Policy and contact us using this email address email@example.com. Our service is provided free of charge and there are no assessment criteria. Here are some of the social service agencies we support.
- Barwon Health
- Bethany Community Support
- Child First
- City of Greater Geelong
- Colac Area Health
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Drummond Street Services
- Glastonbury Community Services
- IPC Health
- Mackillop Family Services
- Minerva Community Services
- Noah's Ark
- Northern Bay School Family Centre
- Salvation Army / Salvo Connect
- St Vincent de Paul
- Uniting Care
- Wathaurong Aboriginal Cooperative
- Werribee Support & Housing
- Wyndham City Council